Working at Keystone Civil
As a dynamic new organization, we are aiming to be considered one of Victoria’s leading Civil Construction companies. In order to achieve that goal, we need the best people in our organization. Keystone provides an environment where passionate and dedicated professionals can excel while gaining experience working on a variety of projects with a diverse client base, promising new challenges and experiences every day.
Civil Foremen, Leading Hands, Team Leaders & Final Trim Grader Operators
With our continued growth and demand within the market, Keystone Civil are now seeking expressions of interest for enthusiastic and highly motivated personnel to join our busy team for the following full time positions:
- Leading Hands
- Team Leaders
- Final Trim Grader Operator
Our company’s head office is based in Geelong with projects throughout Victoria, covering all aspects of civil infrastructure that can cater for any project.
Essential skills for foremen;
- On top of the skills shown below for leading hands and team leaders, the following are essential;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar supervisory role
- Ability to run multiple projects concurrently
- Have a hands on approach to supervising teams and proactively plan activities
Essential skills for leading hands & team leaders;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to run multiple tasks concurrently
- Understand plans, specification, levels and GPS
- Collaboratively liaise with client and relevant authorities
- Ability to track costs and exceed targets and encourage a culture of celebrating success
- Have a hands on approach to understanding and delivering upon what is required from foremen, engineers and management team
- Ability to work independently as well as successfully coordinate with others and lead by example.
- Ability to train, develop and mentor team members
- Dedication and attention to safety and high quality workmanship
For the right candidate we are willing to offer a competitive salary for your experience, company vehicle and phone with the opportunity to grow within our company.
Essential skills for Final Trim Grader Operators
- Minimum 5 years experience
- GPS experience (not essential)
- Commitment to safety
- Construction Industry card and appropriate tickets
- Main focus will include; road works, bulk earthworks, final trim & minor plant maintenance
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV to email@example.com
View our current vacancies and apply online.